EMPTY MIND?


I was sitting at my office ideal, because I was not assigned any work and was thinking what are the things that I could do, and not scroll Instagram (also my office wifi doesn't support any social media sites, and I was low on charge so didn't want to use my mobile data) and hence I ended up sending some future emails to myself. After sending a few and pinging a few of my friends I was back to being ideal again.

And then I was reminded of this blog which I had started a few months ago and now had left barren, I won't give excuses, excuses are there in plenty. Bottom line, I just didn't write as much as I used to. I thought for a couple of seconds and I came up with something to write, Not very substantial or anything but I can just write. This makes me think now that, it's not that human minds cannot think of ideas and creations, we just don't practice and push our brains to do so.

 I am not offending the phenomenon of "creative block". That shit is real. But what I am saying is that the biggest hurdle for us in our life is us. We alone are responsible for not being consistent, for not working to the fullest, and of course, our best friend...or shall I say, fiend? Procrastination. When I had started writing this blog, this was my biggest scare, what if I run out of ideas to write, this was when I was bent on writing, evidently, that didn't happen. The hurdle was not any external offer, but me. I could have pushed myself, I didn't. I talked about hard work and pushing ourselves in my  HARDWORK blog, please check that out. It's one of my well-written ones (did I sound like a YouTuber there?)

As I had said earlier too I am not here to preach anything, I am just 21 and know very less compared to the world around me. I just say what my head thinks at a particular given time. Which mostly does not make any sense. Just like this blog right here, probably. See I am still hoping that you like and read this blog. I must say, I have become a more optimistic person in these recent times given the bad things that are happening around me. 

Yeah, so I was saying about us being hurdles for us. I don't believe in this when it comes to emotions for sure. When someone says that you are responsible for your happiness and you can just kick other people in their asses and live your way, I understand that it is easier said than done. I think it is easier to say these things when you have lived past that thing and now are looking back at it. With time I have come to realize that feeling bad and upset is not a fault. I think we should be able to feel every feeling to its depth. But what is important is that we know how to bounce back and get to work (like the U.S. Agent)

This blog was so random and directionless, Apologies if you regret spending your time here. But Thank You for your time from my side. Really Really Appreciate :)


Sanskruti




Comments

Popular Posts