WHAT IF DREAMS ARE DIFFERENT


Four months back, in July, I came to this university, city, and course with many aspirations, expectations, and life-altering changes. I am a girl who has never moved out of her place. this was the first time and I was excited about the superlative. Also, I have been thinking to write this article for a long time now. Today, finally I sat down to write it.

If you are a Bollywood buff, you must have heard it when Rahul from K3G said "MBA is a tough job, Naina." He was right.
Christ has been tough, and Bengaluru has been chaotic, but in spite of everything, it's been kind too. Sometimes, it does feel like running away from the chaos of the city rush and just disappearing, but MBA@christuniversity is teaching us to deal with life and its reality.

Being in one of the most sought cities in the country, when I came here, I had along with my clothes packed 2 big suitcases of expectations from this city. But you know what they say about dreams "If it's exactly how you imagined it to be then, you get the push to achieve more dreams, and if not, then you go find another dream, which would probably be more suited to you". It is never a loss to dream. I don't know which of the situation is applicable to me. But all that matters is that I AM HAPPY.

This is the life the teenage me had dreamt of, what if it's not the same. It's different but better in many ways too. So I have to be happy, for the sake of the little girl who had big dreams in her twinkling eyes.

Every day I meet people who are frustrated, unhappy, and confused. And at some level it's good to be, how else do you find your inclination?
As for me, I am discomforted, struggling, and still finding my place. But I like it. it is chaotic but at the same time, I am grateful that life did give me this opportunity to find myself within this chaos.
P.S: This write-up was long due and I wanted to just do it, not sure how much justice would it do to the things that are on my mind. 
I guess this is why I like writing, it helps me organize my thoughts. hence, want to keep doing it. 
I will do this more often for me. 
As academicians say, writers are chaotic and a little crazy. It is essential for creativity. 

Sanskruti 

Comments

Popular Posts