How a blog is created.


From the time, I realized that I can write reasonably, I have thought of creating a blog to put down my thoughts. But evidently, I didn't for the longest time. But, now just 10 mins before there were some thoughts preceded by some more thoughts of past days instinctively made me come and write this. 

This is no place with some definite topic to read about preachy things. This is just a simple girl writing her not-so-simple thoughts from time to time here. Being an overthinker, (not always negative) going to work in my favor, I suppose *wink*

Just yesterday, like Naina from Yeh Jawaani hai deewani, I was sitting in my room looking through the "remains" of my life 3 years back. My diaries filled with writing, feelings of everything, some pictures, some cutouts I had saved for no apparent reason, Unknowingly, I had left these things for my future self. 

I can make a framework of the past me, and needless to say, I enjoy the nostalgia. But for the past recent years, I have not written anything, my diaries are empty. It's not that I didn't want to write, but for some reason, I couldn't. some people call it "procrastination". Maybe it was that.

Then I thought, screw what I want to do, or ought to do. Or what I planned to do, Let me do, what I have always labeled me as...

IMPULSIVE.

And that is how this is created. 


PICTURE ~ via Google


Sanskruti


Comments

Popular Posts